Responsible Pharma is a concept that refers to the ‘responsible behaviour’ related to the manufacturing, distribution and consumption of pharmaceutical products. Responsible behaviour means respecting:
- the highest safety and clinical standards.
- local and international regulations and legislations
- self-imposed and industry / sectorial codes of conduct
- Manufacturing covers the process of production, marketing and commercialisation of pharmaceutical products by the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Distribution refers to the process of bringing the products to the patient, usually through physical pharmacies and online pharmacies
- Consumption refers to the use and administration of products.
Responsible Pharma Companies:
- Clinical trials
Responsible Pharmacies, Pharmacists and doctors